Friday, August 12, 2011

Triangular Greeting card.

Well I thought long and hard! There's got to be something I can make in the shape of a triangle. I "GOT IT" I made a triangular greeting card  (my own creation I might add!) The paper is double sided designer paper from SU. The sentiment inside and the medallion are from SU also. (the Day of gratitude stamp set) The flower and leaves are from Hobby Lobby and I punched the butterflies with a punch I had in my stash.
I made this card for the triangular creation at Our Vintage Affair and I wanted to add butterflies and then it fit Flutterby's challenge. "What to do?" I know, I'll enter both !





4 comments:

  1. gorgeous and love that it is your own creation too, the colours and detail are fabulous, thank you for joining us at Our Vintage Affair
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh cool Denise

    ReplyDelete