Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous entry for A-Z challenge.

Oh, this is really FUN! You have to dig thru your stash and find anything that begins with letter "A", like maybe an "Apple" or a manufacturer like "Anna Griffin".
(YOU GET IT!) Next month it will be "B" & so on & so forth.
I chose "Alligator". My friend painted a piece of wood like an alligator!
No it's not digital!
I added some embossed frames from "K". (Hey, I could use the frames when "K" comes up!) I did my journaling with Word. (Don't know what I'll do if I have to use my own handwriting, my writing is atrocious!) Cut my letter out with my Cricut. I used some beads for frames for alligator & artsy. Added some Bling and wa-la!


9 comments:

  1. Wow...that is a great A page! So glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked that alligator and what a cute page for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little green alligator embellishment. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page,thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous and our new A-Z challenge. Hope to see you next month.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this!!! Such a creative page and I that great big letter A is fantastic!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative. love the embellished "A". and how cool is the alligator. =)
    Also, you won the July prize.. I was hoping to mail that out to you. Please email me your snail mail address and I will get it out in the mail. chattyscrapper@gmail.com
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - and love your decorated letter "A"!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!!! I love, love your take on the challenge! Love all that you did with the letter "A". Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the big "A"! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete