Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #52 What's your secret?

I made a layout for my sister like the major digital LO but I added more for me and the challenge.(it's not all digital) The slanted pic was a mistake because I saw prt. of a pic and didn't want to throw it away!LOL! My mistake is pretty good huh!
Anyhoo my secret is hidden under the digital LO on a card. I punched out an index  with my SU index punch and added some flowers, a couple of rub-ons and some sequin leaves from Hobby Lobby, The paper I red-lined taped it to is also from Hobby Lobby. My secret is her obit.
Check out the other DT's secrets! If you click the Lasting Memories badge on my side panel it will send you there. 



10 comments:

  1. Your mistake turned out beautiful. I love this layout. That's a great idea for the hidden journaling. LOVE it.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute page of your Grandmother. You always make such beautiful "mistakes".

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you did the hidden journaling, beautiful LO! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, and your artwork is really inspirational, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! I love the way you put your "secret" in the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, gorgeous mistake my friend! what a pretty LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT-LOVE IT-LOVE IT (did I say I LOVE IT?)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mistake? Really? Beautiful layout!! Love the index card!! I have lots of those around the house!! :-) Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete