Thursday, August 11, 2011

Second entry for "OUR VINTAGE AFFAIR"

I'm having alot of fun with these old photos! I found this pic in a scrabook my Grandmother had given me years prior. (I'm thinkin' this is my style, it's pretty and flourishy and...) I think I like every style! I really like digital, I never have to get up and get anything! LOL! We had to follow this sketch and by the way I love sketches too!

This photo is my Dad and my brother and I. My Dad said this all the time to us. I'm thinkin' my Grandma & Grandpa used to say it to him all the time. (NOW IF ONLY I COULD SAY IT!)
(DID I MENTION I LOVE THIS SKETCH)
By the way, Im having fun with my translator. 





7 comments:

  1. stunning love the details added to the layout and the birds are fabulous, thank you for joining us at Our Vintage Affair
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise this is such a lovely layout. Love the colour scheme that you used as well. Thanks for joining us over at Our Vintage Affair.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !
    Thank you for joining in with us at Our Vintage Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!!! It (almost) makes me want to go digital! I don't think I could ever give up paper though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning - can't believe its digital - very clever!! Thank you for joining in with us at Our Vintage Affair Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning !!!! What a beautiful job !!!Thank you for creating with us at Our Vintage Affair.

    ReplyDelete