Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #52 What's your secret? Entry.

Sam graduated from Kinder and is now enrolled in intermediate. He sits, Shakes, Speaks, Lays down, and "Takes it" very well (his attention span is not very long!)
HE NEEDS ALOT OF WORK ON THE "LEAVE IT" PART! LOL!
Anyhoo, my LO is a hybrid! My secret is (drum roll) his grad certificate! I put it in a napkin fold card and added a belly band. The journaling was done with Word, I also tied my belly band with ribbon and used a hodgepodge label thingy from SU and my software is also from SU.
PS He hated his hat! He looked at me like he was being punished or something! LOL!



5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I love the way you added your secret!

    ~Ashley
    LM DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sam! Great idea with your certificate too, Denise!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you, Gwen & Sam. Really glad to hear that he is enrolled in intermediate classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how you got that hat to stay on him! This made me laugh! But I LOVE your secret on this one too! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is wonderful. I just love coming over here and seeing what else you've come up with. I love your "secret".

    Hugs
    Brenda LMDTM

    ReplyDelete