Monday, August 29, 2011

Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Lace or/and ribbon

At Fashionable Stamping Challenges were challenged to use either lace or ribbon or both on our creation. I made a center step card with some hem lace from my stash. The stamped images are from Stampin' UP and I popped a couple of them up with pop dots. (I got to use my new PRETTY stamps from SU) I also made a bow with my lace and cut out the frames with my cuttlebug with nestabilities.

I did my sentiment with WORD and used a corner punch. (of course I had to add some BLING also!)




4 comments:

  1. Wow...just gorgeous! That is beautiful lace and it finishes the card off perfectly! Everything is put together just right, and has a very vintage feel to it. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this week.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is unique, beautiful and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see a different shape, now and again. I do love the crisp vintage look and your embellishments. Thanks for stamping along with us at Fashionable Stamping challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is elegance and class all the way! Love the design and those stamped images are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete