Sunday, August 28, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge Entry #71

We were challenged to use this sketch at A La Card Monkey and of course I made a digital card from my software from SU. I DL new digitals and I had to use them.
I thought my owl was a little boring so I colored his eyes, added some color to his chest, put some glimmer brads on his pupils. Still kinda boring so I added some dotted circles around his eyes and some snow flakes for more feathers on his chest. Still I thought he was missing something so I added some leaves for his wings and now I'm satisfied! (I THINK!)




4 comments:

  1. I love how you did the eyes on this card... really cool looking. This card is really cute. I am doing a Halloween Blog hop that anyone can enter, just make anything Halloween. Check it out on my blog.
    Thanks for making this card for us at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl Denise. I like your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be satisfied, your owl is cuter than ever. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, at first the eyes freaked me out because it looked like some kind of weird face in the thumbnail photo. When I saw the card at a larger size, I saw how cute your owl is! The words are terrific too. Thanks for taking part in our autumn challenge at A La Card Monkey this week.

    ReplyDelete