Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #51

This week at Lasting Memories is to try something NEW. I made a clean and simple LO and Boy was it hard! I usually fill up every corner and empty space with something although I like the way this LO turned out, I had to keep telling myself "WALK AWAY!!!"

I made some journaling spots digitally and then cut them out and popped them up with pop dots. I also punched out some smaller red hearts and popped them up as well.
PS DID I MENTION HOW HARD THIS WAS (but I picked it, RIGHT!!!)




Only 2 more challenges "Not a Happy camper" but you won't get rid of me because I'll still enter the challenges! "KAREN I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF!"
I really enjoy seeing all the creativity!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Denise

    Wow what a stunner, the colours are so vivid. Love th emirrored effect. Hope you are OK.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best cat ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Denise. I know this was a challenge for you and you did great. I love how you flipped the image and created a playing card. Such and interesting technique. I am sad too that there are only 2 challenges left. This has been a wonderful experience and I have loved seeing all of your wonderful work each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I love the simple and clean look. I know I have a hard time leaving a layout alone. LOVE it
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although it was hard for you to keep it CAS, it sure worked for this layout. It's very creative and nice...just enough. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how that photo pops! I absolutely love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise... the mirrored photo is BRILLIANT! And your CAS layout is awesome. It tells the story perfectly. Sad to see you not on the DT soon... but yes... you better participate. I'll be in your boat in a few months when it's my turn. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. this came out great, love that jumbo playing card! Great CAS layout! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool! I love the way you mirrored the photo!

    ReplyDelete