Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Monster Mash bloghop

Shirley Pumpkin is having a Monster Mash Blog hop! I took this pic the other day and that is exactly what I said (here lies Gwen & Sam "to pooped to pop!" LOL!)
Shirley said it didn't have to be 100% SU but at least 80%. Mine is 100%. I didn't have any halloween stamps that were SU (all I have is frilly stamps from SU) It also needed to be 3-d so I made my major LO with my digital software from SU and cut out a few extra images to pop up with pop dots. I used a tag for my tombstones and then digitally inked them so they would look old! COOL HUH!
I also digitally inked my clouds and moon. There's a tutorial on Stampin' Up's web page.


I also had to add bling!
My cutting out images added to my LO's scary-ness! LOL!
(Can't cut very good!)






7 comments:

  1. OMG this layout is just too awesome!!! Love, love, love it. Any you've inspired me to seek out that tutorial for the clouds. I just don't use my MDS enough so when I see a great layout like this it blows me away. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is page is sooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, I love the frame around the picture and the tombstones are so funny! Thanks for doing my Monster Mash Count down to Halloween Blog HOp... :)

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Denise! You MUST enter the MDS contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the details on your scrapbook page! I'll have to check out MDS tutorials. Your clouds and tombstones look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise I picked you as my favorite for week #3, I put a post about it on my blog.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete