Friday, August 26, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous (A card)

Scrapbookers Anonymous challenged us to make a card with our scraps! Thanks to them my overwhelming stash is disappearing slowly. You know how it is "you see something you gotta have and then you can't remember why you had to have it! LOL!"
This a "Big Buckle Card" (I got the instructions from U-Tube. I used my new stamp set (crosses of hope) from SU. Aren't they pretty? I also used some left over scrap paper and a journaling block which was perfect for a buckle.



6 comments:

  1. Such intricate work in this card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique card style. i love it. such wonderful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at SA!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design and I love he colors! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to use a journalling card. Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that cross! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design...love the colors too... Thanks for playing along with us over at scrapbookers Anonymous... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete