Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lasting Memories #112

Good Morning! Today is Gwen's birthday, so happiest of Birthdays! Today we are " shelling Out" Anything from finding sea shells on the beach to shelling out candy to trick or treaters. I chose sea shells! My LO is hybrid again! My friend (Lorraine took this amazing trip crossing the equator!) It was a 9 month tour on the Picton Castle! These were some of the stops along the way!
At one of the ports they picked up a passenger, Ollie from the movie 'Enough' He played J-lo's crummy husband! I got my title from that song 'Harbor Lights by Boz Scaggs'




6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Desine, pics look great and oh I feel like I lead a boring life looking at these pics...what an adventure for your friend, lucky lucky lady.....luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great hybrid page anad an amazing way to document such an interesting adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Denise another one that leaves me scratching my head! I love it! But it has me feeling like I'm missing out on something special.... Hybird... Goodness... I wanna do it too now!! lol..
    Toni... :)
    Btw: Lucky Lorraine! That would have been an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... love all the photos. amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this LO!!! i dont' think my other comment when though... arghhh dang computer!! love your LO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO COOL! I am going to have to learn how do this!!!

    ReplyDelete