Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lasting Memories #111

GOOD MORNING! Thanks for all the wonderful entries last week! We are doing a "Double take" this week at Lasting Memories! Use the same pic twice or use the same subject taken at different angles or...lots of different ways to create a "Double Take" LO.
I chose to use the same photo. I mirrored it and put them together like a kaleidoscope. Changed one photo to black & white and one to sepia. No, it is not digital! The flowers are from my stash, the flourishes are from my diecut from SU and my label is from my cuttlebug, I also used a diecut from SU for my butterflies. The letters are metallic stickers also from my stash. (I had to add stickles for every occasion that my friend Elizabeth found for me, I have enough stickles for the rest of my life, depending on the shelf life!)
(PS This is my friend and co-worker with her daughter, I got from FB!)

REMEMBER LASTING MEMORIES IS LOOKING FOR A GDT FOR NOVEMBER SO ADD GFT AFTER YOUR NAME WHEN YOU LINK UP


7 comments:

  1. So very cool and what an original take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really taken by the image and how you reversed them to create such a stunning layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and I love the colors. Makes an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I'm blown away! This is stunning! I'm captivated by this LO!
    I hope you don't mind if I save this one for a special rainy day inspiration! LOVE IT!
    Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design Denise, at first I wondered if you did it digitally but then read it wasn't. Looks wowzer lol....I know how you did it and think it always looks goo...see ya...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gasped when I saw this up close! Holy Manoly!! This is so fabulous Denise!! And your title!! I am in love! So wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise... this is so cool - i might have to try to lift this one day... beautiful and unique work - love it!!

    ReplyDelete