Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jacksons Digital Expressions

Jacksons Digital Expressions has a color challenge for us this week!
I Made a GET WELL card for my friend!
This is Steve Harvey. I made his suit brown and then added some stickles, his shirt is turquoise and his tie is orangey yellow. His big teeth, I left white but I added some stickles, I embossed my metallic turquoise paper with a herringbone folder. I tried to make a microphone out of my DSP. I embossed my orangey yellow CS with a chevron embossing folder (SU) in my Bigshot also from SU. 


5 comments:

  1. What a cool classic funny male card...great embossing and embellies...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful work of art. Great lay-out and coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions this week. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - a lot of thought went into this amazingly creative project! Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions for our Color Challenge.
    Jen Leeflang
    JDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his jacket! And he would wear something like that too! LOL! Great coloring and details, like the embossing as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

    Kathi
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete