Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jackson's Digital Expressions

This week at Jackson's Digital Expressions we were challenged to do a CAS project with 2 diecuts. I'm one of those that cannot do clean and simple to save my life. I can't help but fill up every empty space I see, so needless to say, I STRUGGLED! Here's my card using a Jackson's Digital Expressions image (Lion)
I printed this image and colored it with copic markers. My dies are from SU and nestabilities (embossed with a Chevron embossing folder from SU) The DSP is from SU and my sentiment is from MDS cut out with a decorative frame punch also from SU I added some gold stickles on the mane of my Lion. I had printed this image and colored it and then scanned it for a little tutorial for my friends and mine Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges. I knew that I would use the image that I colored also, it's 100% digital so if your interested check it out and here's the card front I made!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,

    Love this card and that lion is gorgeous! Nice touch with the Stickles. Great dies and good idea for the chevron embossing. Thanks for joining us again at JDE!

    Kathi
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is awesome, great job! Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Denise! This is fabulous! It is really nice to see this Robert Jackson image. We normally think of Robert and his Lil People. You have done a magnificent job showcasing this very different image. The detail in your card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us again this week! We love your creations and look forward to seeing your projects each week!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    JDE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! The lion looks fantastic. Thank you for joining Jacksons Digital Expressions challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and awesome job on coloring the image. I love that embossing, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JDE!

    ReplyDelete