Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lasting Memories #110

Good Morning! We have a brand new challenge for you at Lasting Memories!
It's called "Out of the Hat" (which I had a hand in creating with MDS, Karen, Michele and I wanted to do something FUN and different and this is what we came up with!) Pick four items out of this hat and CREATE AWAY!
I chose FLOURISHES, BRADS, WORDS/PHRASES AND AUTUMN COLORS!
This is a hybrid. My main LO is done with MDS, the flourishes are from a die cut from SU in my Bigshot, the letters are metallic chipboard and I think they are from Hobby Lobby. The brads are also from SU.
This is my brother and I at Thanksgiving in around 1992. He is quite a cook and what a feast!
DON'T FORGET WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GDT FOR NOVEMBER AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ADD GDT AFTER YOU LINK UP BY YOUR NAME!





4 comments:

  1. Great Hybrid. I like your mix of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Hyrid?!?!? I didn't even know that was possible!! Wow... Ok, I think I'm going to need to learn more about Digi's!!! lol...
    Great LO btw!! Loving it.... :)
    Toni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELOVELOVE!!! The way you did the title up the side makes this layout! Send your brother my way....I'll put him to work this Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the challenge, Denise! I really love all those scrumptious flourishes!

    ReplyDelete