Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lasting Memories #109

It's Sun! That means it's time for a NEW challenge at Lasting Memories!
I had quite a problem with this one! Couldn't think of Anything but everyone that comes over always tells me"WHAT A FANTASTIC VIEW"! So I stepped outside and took this pic!
Nothing is digital except the pic, I did frame the three small pix. I found a stamp of mountains and another with Yucca's and double stamped it and colored the Yucca's with Prisma Colored Pencils and then added stickles to the flowers, the paper is from SU and the rest of the stuff is so old I can't remember where it came from.




7 comments:

  1. LOVE all of that color!!!!!! I must be rubbing off on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree,a fantastic view and love the colours chosen...great layout..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... look at those mountains!! Spectacular view!! Love your arrows and eyeballs!! Such a fun layout Denise! And I am so excited to see paper from you once in a while. You rock these just like Digi for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colorful textured background. The view is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, i really love the whole idea of this LO!
    What a view! Amazing! And the colours are unreal! Wow... Toni.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the way I remember El Paso. Missing texas a little right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Denise, this is your view from your house?? Holy moly, it's stunning! I laughed when I read your post "So I stepped out and took a pic" Only you! LOL! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete