Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jackson's Digital Expressions

FIRST OF ALL, DON'T LAUGH!
At Jackson's Digital Expressions the challenge is to make a door hanger and I looked and looked for some instructions that I liked but couldn't find one! So I was forced to make one of my own!
This a Jackson's Digital Expressions digi called "DYN-O-MITE" Remember him?...Look at his chucka boots. Anyhoo I colored him with copic markers and cut him out with nestabilities. The paper is from SU. I used that foam board. you use for cutting out those foam letters and images. Here's a pic with him hanging on my door. I was going to give him away but I like him adorning my door!





4 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise! This is awesome! I love your pp and your coloring is super! Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, Such a great door hanger, it is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna laugh at you, but will laugh with you. What a fun door hanger. Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image, and you did a great job coloring. Thanks for displaying your project at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete