Sunday, October 9, 2011

SUO Challenge #29

SUO is a SU "ONLY" challenge which means you can only use SU products.
I made a little leaf card because it's all about leaves. I have this "Day of Gratitude" stamp set in both MDS & clear stamps. I made my stamp large in MDS and printed it and then cut it out! (I wanted to make something a little different). Then I made a little tag from MDS and cut out that as well. I used a hodgepodge metal label,stamped out my sentiment, also from Day of Gratitude but with my clear stamps.

See, it opens like a card also! COOL!!! On the inside of my card, I punched out a label with a punch from SU (which is perfect for the 4 Frames set), stamped my image on that and punched out another label on vellum and stamped my sentiment on that (also from the Day of Gratitude).


5 comments:

  1. That makes for a very uniquely shaped card - lovely! Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic!! I love hybrid projects and you really did a great job on this one! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea cutting around the MDS leaf image! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY cool! Love the little card and how you made the elements in MDS. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete