Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous Mini challenge "Long Title" & Scrapbudz entry for October

This mini challenge is to celebrate their birthday month in Sept and to make a "Long title" I chose my nutcrackers and it says a well protected home. (This year, I'm not sure if I can put them out because of my new puppy!) I did a digital LO again but then I added the nutcracker, some bling, & my "Long Title" manually with chipboard thicker's and I made my ornament labels with my digital soft ware from SU. The nutcracker is a sticker also. (They only gave me one "T" and I had already stuck some of the letters down, so I made a '''T" with an "L" and Bling!)
http://scrapbookers-anonymous.blogspot.com/2011/09/long-title-mini-challenge.html

At scrapbudz we were challenged to use this pic as inspiration. (looks yummy). I see Christmas, red, with a touch of green and gold and some coolness. Eve saw Christmas also! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite the collection and the title is perfect!!! Love the little holiday scene you created here. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do such a great job with the digital part of your layouts and I love how you have added the little extras on there. great way to improvise on the title with the bling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.
    =)

    ReplyDelete