Friday, October 7, 2011

Flutterby Wednesday #174 Anything goes

Flutterby challenge is open, but don't forget your butterfly, fairy or angel!
In my MDS they have a tri-fold card I wanted to see what it was all about and it is pretty COOL! This is the second card I created for flutterby but the first one was kinda boring, although it was pretty, it will stay in my stash.
Of course it is a digital card but MDS didn't have these Japanese stamps and I really wanted to use them so I stamped them and took a pic of them and added them as a pic. These are SU stamps and I love them!


I'm turning japaneza, I'm turning japaneza "oops wrong challenge!"


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous piece of art! Love the delicate beauty of the images. Thanks for fluttering by at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and pretty!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete