Monday, October 10, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge Entry #77

 It's all about falling leaves in Autumn at A La Card Monkey.
Found this great tri-fold card in MDS. I see it everytime I use MDS (which is alot) but I just pass it right up and this time I wanted to see what it was all about and it's COOL! Based on this card sketch, we were to make a card!

My card had 3 different sections, so I wasn't sure if it fit the challenge. The sketch had 3 different pieces of DP but it was on the front of the card and mine was across all 3 sections, but Terry said it would fit!


4 comments:

  1. What a great card Denise. I like the way it folds. TFS! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following yours now and looking forward to seeing your latest creations.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great idea to use the tri-fold card for this challenge. Its very cute. Thanks for hangin with the Monkey... LOL A La Card Monkey!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it - great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to try new things - and the tri-fold card looks great with all of the cute little bows.

    ReplyDelete