Monday, October 31, 2011

Shirley's Monster Mash Halloween bloghop wk12 & Paper Paper Lovin' Gals

I combined these two events because they were both halloween. I made three card fronts from MDS and I made a triple easel card. (Never made one of these and I really like it!This is week #12 of Shirley's monster mash bloghop :(:(:(! (Hey maybe she'll do Christmas!??)
At Paper Lovin' Gals, which is a new challenge blog (which I might add I WON an honorable Mention last week,COOL!) We were inspired by this pic.
 and...

It folds flat for mailing (I find this quite amazing)
Here are the rules with the exception of one (Shirley is cutting us some slack. It doesn't have to be 100% SU or even 80% SU!)
Mine was already 100% SU (LOL) 



1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.... I broke this on this week so can you!
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.
The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. I am picking a favorite every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12 picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini. The winner will be announced on Halloween.



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous entry for our Halloween themed challenge this week.

    So glad you joined us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    a Paper Lovin' Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cool card!! I really love it! I want to thank you for being a big part of my MMMHC Blog Hop, you made it so much more fun for me!! Thanks for the info on the new challege blog, I am going to check it out.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project! Thanks for joining us again at the Paper Lovin' Gals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there was such a thing as
    a triple easel card....... how awesome and thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise this is utterly fabulous!! It is so deatailed and brilliant that I don't even think I could CASE it if I wanted to. Great take on our Inspiration photo this week at Paper Lovin' Gals!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh My!!!! Great card I will definately be trying a triple easel card! Love it! ( If I can find instructions that is! Not sure I could do this one from a picture! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Challenge win at Paper Lovin' Gals. I hope you keep joining in with the upcoming challenges.

    ReplyDelete