Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #109 Gal. 5:22-23a

Fill up on the fruit of the Holy Spirit! Stampin' Sisters in Christ is a challenge blog which is inspired by scripture and this week it is Gal. 5:22-23a.  We are challenged to add fruit in our project. LOVE IT!
I made a card with fruit hanging off my cross! I found these little fruit sticker's a while back and got them cuz they were cute. (Not knowing what I would do with them.) I used my cuttlebug to cut out about 3 frame's and I chalked one of them. I used a stamp from the Day Of Gratitude stamp set from SU and cut it out.  Then I cut out a cross from "Crosses of Hope" stamp set, also from SU and used dimensional dots to pop it up. Also made my sentiment label with Word and punched it out with a frame punch from SU.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! Love the fruit brads too.

    Ok, am I the only one this happens too? I come to your blog, QUICKLY see your post and then BOOM! I get sent to the bottom of your blog page! LOL! Is it just me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I really like the colors and the 3-D effects. Love it, the fruit too! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ, hope to see you again next week.

    PS - the same thing happened to me as what Karen Wilson stated on the comment above mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try and figure out the problem cuz it does the same to me.

    ReplyDelete