Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lasting Memories #148

It's a wonderful day and Lasting Memories has a new challenge for us and it's called 'Country Charm'

This is my Mom and Uncle. Since these are old pix I tore and chalked the pix and some of the DP which are from SU. The lattice punch is from Martha Stuart. The birdies are from Stampin' Up with a matching stamp. I made a gate out of strips of wood paper. My charm is the little frame which has the same pic in it as as the one on the right. I made my sentiment in MDS2. Of course I added stickles!

5 comments:

  1. What a charming layout. You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tearing, chalking, lattice and of course stickles. What a fabulous layout! So glad I could (finally) stop by to tell you!! :) Really... all of this layering and the wonderful colors are so eye catching! Love this Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is paper? Not like you and I love it! Love all the layers, the charm .. gorgeous!

    Karen LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos. The chalking gives it a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never have I ever torn a photo! I love the effect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete