Saturday, July 13, 2013

613 Avenue Create & Lacy Sunshine

At 613 Avenue Create, we get to 'Make our own Challenge' I used a Lacy Sunshine image called 'Butterfly Eyes by Heather Valentin' It's a retiring image and it was only $1.00. Colored it with prisma colored pencils.
At Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you color your image by hand.
My lattice die cut is from Stampin' Up I embossed the negative of my lattice die cut and they were both white, along with the lace until I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist.
Butterflies are a punch and matching stamp from Stampin' Up. Sentiment is from SU as is the frame punch. Pearls & Jewels are from my stash. Of Course I have stickles in every color!

4 comments:

  1. Denise I'm so glad you got your entry posted in time! I LOVE the digi, coloring, texture and dimension! Thanks for playing along with the the optional Create Your Own Challenge! Oh and by the way I've chosen you as our winner this week!!! Congrats! Please email Chana at 613Avenuewin@hotmail.com

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Denise. Great colouring and layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise, this is stunning!! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Denise, it's great seeing the old images brought back to life.
    Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete