Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lasting Memories #147

Good Morning!!!
It's Sunday, so that means we have a new challenge for you at
Show us your 'Precious Family' LO's.

This is not a digital LO!
I used a Lattice die from SU, so it would look like a trellis. The flowers & leaves are stamped and cut out with a matching die cut from SU also. My birdie is stamped and punched out with a matching punch from SU. I used a doily diecut in my Bigshot from SU. My DSP is from SU. Looks like I like Stampin' Up and your right! The letter stickers are from my stash. Oh, I forgot. my butterflies are a die from SU too! My bling flourish is from my stash and I colored my main flower with prisma colored pencils and last but not least, my friend Elizabeth found stickles in every color for me, bought those and of course I use them regularly!
This is a picture of my Grandmother, my sister, and I. (The one with the dorky hairstyle is me!)

3 comments:

  1. Denise I love the way you incorporated your Grandmother's name in the title. Enabling alert-Art Bin is coming out with Stickles Organizing boxes that stores the stickles upside down! Can't wait for mine to come in! Lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family page. It's always good to do traditional pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic page, I love how you incorporated a scrabble look for the title (to include the names), brilliant!

    ReplyDelete