Monday, July 8, 2013

Lacy Sunshine #12

Check out other Lacy Sunshine images here!
When I saw the inspiration from the fab DT at Lacy Sunshine Blog, it put me in the Christmas mood also! The image is called 'Blossom Hippie Chick Christmas' I colored her with prisma colored pencils. I used a lattice & flourish die cut in my bigshot from Stampin' Up. I used an ornament & word window punch from SU also. All the extras are from my stash. Then, of course, I added stickles in several different colors. (Oh, and did I mention, she is a retiring digi, so she was only $1.00! It's always anything goes!))

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Denise. Love your colouring and the layout and embellies are great.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and you have coloured Blossom so well. Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Card, love the image and the embellishments thankyou for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Lynn DT :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete