Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #13

It's always 'Anything Goes' at Lacy Sunshine as long as you hand-color your image! (BTW, did I mention I Love her stamps!) I got this stamp for a challenge that is founded by a friend and I (Karen) Here's the digital one, but I also colored this one!
Isn't she CUTE?! She is called 'Olivia Otter'
I colored her with prisma colored pencils. I made a double easel! The sentiment is on a little easel too! I used a lace frame from spellbinders & added some cute little buttons (bees & dragonflies) from my stash, bling is also from my stash. The butterflies are die cuts from SU and of course I had to add stickles to the water and the flower!
Oh, I MADE A MISTAKE! CAN YOU FIND IT?

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the stickles..sparkly water pretty.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Just Because Linky Party Aug 1 - 31st!
    Lots of great sponsors and prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous x Beautiful colouring:) Thank you so much for joining us at The Lacy Sunshine Challenge...good luck x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Denise! Gorgeous layout and I'm loving those super cute buttons :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete