Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mini scrapbook.

Picton Castle
I made this digital mini scrapbook for my friend.She was gone for 9 months on this working ship. Chibley was a good traveling companion and he had 6 toes on each foot. (I suppose so he could swim better!)
What fun to drive 4-wheeler's.
 Instead of shaving her head, she got a tatoo!
BEAUTIFUL SCENERY!
See my digital images, I made from stamps. I made them from the Beware Pirates stamp set from SU.
Their pets are quite different than ours! Pet turtles, begging pelicans and sea lions.
I played with my computer to change the color of the iguana.
She farmed some turtles! (Whatever that means.)
The kids were real proud of their books! Another good picture of the tall ship and a dimensional sailboat I added (from somewhere)
You mean celeb's sail. He joined them during the last leg. (He was the yukky husband from, the movie Enough. I told Lorraine, I'd have a rough time liking him because he played it so well)
I dropped her book and bent one of corners. I realized I needed to re-inforce the corners. I had just enough metal corners (they were in my stash, WHEW!)


I"M HAVING A TOUGH TIME WITH CHALLENGE THIS WEEK! SO I'M PROCRASTINATING. BUT DON"T WORRY , I'LL FIGURE OUT SOMETHING!

2 comments:

  1. OMG how fantastic is this. Amazing work hun and what a fantastic thing to make for a friend.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mini book with lots of interesting elements, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete