Saturday, March 19, 2011

lasting Memories challenge #30

At Lasting Memories we were asked to use (1)die cut (2)brads and (3) layers. For some reason I had scrappers block and did procrastinate some! My diecut is the glasses which have some brads on them and of course bling. THINGS ALWAYS LOOK A BIT (ok alot) different with and without glasses! My layers were from Florals Embellished cricut cartridge. It's cool, don't ya think? My snowflake is a brad, I got from Hobby Lobby. I searched the web for the pic of Marilyn Monroe (high expectations) The frame is also an embossed diecut. My stamp I've had forever. I added some rub-ons, bling and journaling from Word.

I haven't made a LO Yet! Those eyes under the glasses, I made, calking those flat glass beads, you find everywhere, on glass. It just happened to fit with my LO.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denise

    Super layout and wow those glasses are fantastic.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses great job on the LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Love the bling on the glasses, which are awesome. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete