Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #29



First did everyone spring forward?
Then (it may sound dumb but..) can anyone tell me how to apply my watermark to my LO?!
This week's challenge is to have a green & white LO.
This is digital and I used the clown digi I got from Stef at Glitterbabe's digis. Check them out THEIR COOL! I painted it with some colored pen's I got from Sam's. Did some journaling on Word and added some paper flowers I got from Hobby Lobby. They were kinda blingy but I had to be sure and added some more bling! THE GREEN IS GREENER THAN IT APPEARS!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Great digi layout and love the added bling. I added mine by using my digital programme.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I use Adobe Photoshop for my watermark. I open it in editing and drag it over the picture. I also use the Paint program, write directly on the photo, then change it to white. I'm anxious to see how other people do it because it gave me a hard, hard time in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question. I don't know the answer but hope to find out through you. Love the LO and the bling really makes it pop

    ReplyDelete