Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #31

This week, we followed a sketch for Lasting Memories. I REALLY LIKE SKETCHES!
My LO (it's digital) is my little sister and myself with a ridiculous hairdo. To add insult to injury, they dressed us alike and then made us pose for this picture.
It is kinda cute but now I'M A HAIRDRESSER!
I just added some rub-ons, flowers, sequins and some bling of course to my digital LO. (I LIKE DIGITAL, IT'S A WEE BIT FASTER and for some people, it eliminates the mess, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO MAKE ONE!



sketch7_1to4photo_mo.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Hi Denise

    Another great LO, love the mixture of digi and real. The flowers are a gorgeous addition. Don't you two look sweet!.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Old photos are so awesome. My mom dressed me and my sister alike too. And I had very ridiculous glasses. Nice job on the layout. Great colors and awesome flowers. Great way to preserve your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure a remembrance, and hey it did encourage you to become a hairdresser! I LOVE YOU!!!
    (ps-good job by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO. The ribbon of flowers is adorable. Great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is just so sweet, and that photo is PRICELESS!!!!

    (re-chipmunk photo, I saw that little guy on top of the wall, I just opened my glass sliding door as slow and as quiet as I possibly could, surprisingly, he did not run away, maybe he loves the spotlight! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too cute! I had a laugh at your little story..lol

    Great take on the the LO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute layout, I love that you scrapped a pic of you and your sister as kids- great memory of the haircuts and matching outfits. I'm going to have to dig out some of my old pics with my little sister!

    ReplyDelete