Sunday, November 25, 2012

LMCB #116

This challenge from Lasting Memories is called 'Naked Layouts' because we didn't use any pictures!
When we were figuring out challenges, our DT Tina said naked LO's to get our attention but she was kidding! I told Karen we could actually do 'Naked LO's' just don't add any pix!
So I did a fav poem or prayer and then added a blank place for a pic later.
The DSP is from SU. The poem or prayer was e-mailed to me and I did all the journaling in WORD. I embossed with a cuttle bug folder in my Big shot.
The rest of the embellies are from my stash. Oh I used a punch from SU on my label.

9 comments:

  1. The embossing almost looks like the doors of a church and could be left blank and still be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup....this one is all my fault.....lol. I absolutely LOVE this!!! The embossing is absolutely breath taking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohh... SO PREEETTY Denise!
    Such a gorgeous girly LO!
    Loving it! Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't even look like it needs a photo! It's pretty without. But obviously the photo is part of the memory. Super fantastic Denise!!! This is really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    I have never done embossing, so it's lovely to see it so clearly and showcased so well too. Fabulous keepsake.
    Shaunagh, LMGDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the embossing!!!! fab Naked LO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is really pretty, Denise!! Is that a pocket?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually thought the embossed paper was an envelope! How absolutely pretty is this?!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Denise, this is beautiful! That embossing is elegant-it really doesn't need a photo.

    ReplyDelete