Sunday, November 25, 2012

JDE #32

At Jackson's Digital Expressions we are challenged to create a CAS but there is a twist...You have to use some patterned paper. I thought my 'Lil Matadore' would be perfect, isn't he cute!
I don't do bull fights bc I ALWAYS WANT THE BULL TO WIN! Colored him with copic markers and fussy cut him out (didn't get too fussy though!) I tried to keep it masculine which is hard cuz I like girlie swirlie things. Added some gold stickles on his outfit. Thanks to Elizabeth, I have stickles in every color! My patterned paper and bling is from my stash. I embossed with a folder from SU in my Bigshot.

6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions challenge this week. I hope you join us again for our next challenge!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    JDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! The bold patterned paper is a fine backdrop for the image. Thanks for again playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this image. Your coloring is beautiful and the paper choice is nice. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love all the bling! Thanks for playing with us at JDE challenge!

    Smiles,

    Piia

    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love your design. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete