Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lasting Memories #113

GOOD MORNING! Today at Lasting Memories we're are shaking it up just a bit!
First we have an awesome sponsor, Cedar Chest Designs.
I used The Race Car and Driver
Then we have a DT lift off! You can find more info HERE!
Here's my LO!
I colored my image with a combo of Prisma Colored Pencils & Copic Markers.
This actually is a two page spread but the 2nd page is only journaling and I just figured out a way to make the journaling, just one page cuz there is alot.
Sorry the pics are not so good but they are old.





9 comments:

  1. This is really cool! Love the old photo's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. check out your colouring! Amazing! *a little envious now! :)
    Great page and what a good idea to have a full page of journalling! I get stuck on trying to shorten my story sometimes.. But which your idea, I no longer have to.. Cool..
    Thanks, Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cracked up laughing when I saw those googly eyes on the car. I hope I was not a bad influence on you last month. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old pictures need to be scrapped too. And they go great with the car digi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh look at you. Adding those extra wheels on the bottom of the pics and the googly eyes! How very fun Denise! Super cool layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great layout, what wonderful photos of that car too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page and I totally agree with Michele...I adore those googly eyes on the car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. denise... great LO. Love that car you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coloring on the race car. Great page.

    ReplyDelete