Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #46 Photo Mosaic entry

This was the most time consuming thing I've done in digital so far! (probably cuz I'm not sure what I'm doing yet) I did this all because I wanted to use my new stamps from SU (the geisha girl and the tea pot) SU doesn't have these stamps in digital yet so I stamped them and made them into a picture and then I could make them any size I wanted.  I'm very pleased with the way my page turned out, what do you think?
(The dolls are from my doll collection)

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is beautiful. I love all the mosaic work you did. I wish I was savy in digital creations.
    Hugs
    Brenda LMDT
    I would be honored if you came to see my creations here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Denise! I can see why this would be time consuming! Have you done one in paper? I was wondering if it makes a difference whether it's digi or paper? This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL colors!! Your layout is wonderful, and your dolls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the geisha dolls & what you did with the SU stamps &going digital. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love how the title goes around the dolls heads! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete