Sunday, July 31, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge Entry

A La Card Monkey challenged us to do a card which contained pennants.



 This was fun cuz I hadn't done pennants before ( well maybe I did once) but I never made digital pennants.  I saw some in My Digital Studio so I had to get them!
Last week I was a Monkey Princess. I sure was surprised! So many people do beautiful work. (The more I looked at my entry, the more I saw a sonogram. LOL!) It was a perfect ending for a yukki day! Anyhoo here's my card. I'm quite pleased with my card and yes it is digital. Why I never do anything easy I DON'T KNOW! It wasn't hard, just time consuming.

I added some stamps to the inside, I bought from Jean at my SU class.
Made my own label and my own matching paper with My Digital Studio as well!
I usually make scrapbook LO's but I'm having alot of fun making cards. Hopefully my stash will build up!



2 comments:

  1. How fun is this, I love the banners and the summertime colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe this is all digital.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week! And congrats again on your win last week!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete