Monday, February 16, 2015

Lacy Sunshine Challenge

Things with wings is the challenge at Lacy Sunshine Challenges, I have plenty of those!
I used the beautiful Lacy Sunshine Stamp called 'Foxglove Enchantress'
Colored my image with copic markers but...

I colored my flowers and butterflies with blendabilites from Stampin' Up, LOVE THEM and I have a fantastic demonstrator Jean Addis from Jean's Paper Jewels. My butterflies are a stamp with a matching punch and some of my flowers are stamps & matching punches too from...you guessed it Stampin' Up! The large flowers are a stamp and a framelit diecut from...from Stampin' Up! The leaves are sequins.
I added glossy accents to her lips but it's very hard to see.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Denise, this is just breathtaking! Your coloring is exquisite and design is flawless. Gorgeous color scheme, and of course, she looks fabulous as a redhead. LOL Thanks so much for joining out Things with Wings Challenge at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete