Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Have a HAPPY!

Happy Birthday Lynette


Welcome to our Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Lynette owner of Sweet Pea Stamps.
Today we are celebrating Lynette's birthday and letting her know how much we all love her and the wonderful work she does running Sweet Pea Stamps.

So I made you a card

I cut out my frame with the Cameo, the flowers are from SU, colored with blendabilities from SU and I added a bunch of sequins.
My image is from Ching Chou Kuik called 'It's My Birthday'. I colored it with copics


Here is the full Blog Hop List so you don't miss any stops, have fun hopping and please leave some love on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog for Lynette.

Blog Hop List
(you are here) Denise
(Next stop) aNNie

10 comments:

  1. ♪♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♥♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette, I hope you are enjoying your SURPRISE! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lynette <3 Fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Denise this is beautiful and one of my first images I had ever licensed. Thank you so much for partaking in my day with me, I really treasure this. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic image to celebrate such a special birthday. You did a fantastic job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! The coloring is absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise, this is gorgeous! Are her wings coming off the page as well?

    ReplyDelete