Sunday, December 23, 2012

LMCB #120 'Santa Claus is Coming'

Well Christmas is almost here and Lasting Memories a brand new challenge for you this week and IT'S A CHRISTMAS THEME! Feel free to use this lovely sketch by Little Shop of Sketches.

This is my cutie patootie nephew.
My designer paper is from SU as well as my ornament punches that are a match with my stamps from SU also, I cut out my circle with my cricut and the ribbon was on a gift box that I repurposed. I promised my sis I would make her a paper one and I made a digital one for me, when I get a chance I will enter it at Digitally Sweet.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Denise... Another great LO!! Love that big DieCut circle!! Very cool... And I too like to reuse the gift box ribbon on my LO's.... That look great!! I'm sure your sister will love this LO of your nephew!!
    Merry Christmas - Toni.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the gift ribbon and a lovely layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon!!! I save all my ribbon from everything!! Nooooo...I'm not a ribbon hoarder at all! Love the LO!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete