Sunday, December 2, 2012

LMCB #117

Hello! Thank-you for sharing a bit of your talent with us last week!
We have a brand new challenge for you this week at Lasting Memories. It's called
"SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS"
I used this sketch from Ashley Horton.

Do you know how hard it is to find pics of Snow in El Paso!
Well found some taken in 2009 that I haven't scrapped yet just waiting until the right moment and that moment is now! (Yesterday the high was 75)
Anyhoo, I cut out my snowflakes with my CRICUT The paper was already embossed and the letters are metallic thickers. The label is a punch from SU. I glued the embossed paper on a metallic 12x12 sheet which incidentally was not easy to photograph, I had to get some tips from the photographer, Karen



7 comments:

  1. Ohhh.. .the blue, silver and white colors!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Fun layout Denise and you follow those sketches so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!!! Denise, this is breath taking!!! I love the non traditional color combo!! I love this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy... WOW!! You'r take on this sketch is amazing!
    I used it too, but mine's plain and simple, yours is breath taking! Well done, another outstanding LO Denise!
    Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love the metalic paper. I hear you on the Texas snow thing. Lived in SA for four years and no snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, totally answered my question cause I thought at first you had a 'floating' LO, that the blue was the lo! Sooo cool! Do you remember what cart those snowflakes are from? I love them!!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. BREATHTAKING! You may have limited snow pictures, but you did an amazing job!!!!!Love the color combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise... love the embossing on your paper!!! and wow... so many snowflakes! love it!

    ReplyDelete