Friday, August 31, 2012

Flutterby #203

This week at Flutterby is decorate the inside of your card.
This a variation of the gatefold card. On the inside of my card, I did decorate it but really not that much, I couldn't think of anything that would keep my card flat. On the outside, I cut it out with nestabilities, colored my image from
 Digi Darla's with prisma colored pencils. I printed my image out twice, colored the butterfly, cut it out and layered it on my other butterfly. My labels on the inside and outside are from Stampin' Up I also used stamps and an embossing folder from SU.
(Oh, BTW, I was playing with MDS, to see if I could add all the pics together and it worked!)


4 comments:

  1. This is way cool!!! I can't even fold a map much less one of these things....but I love looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the inside looks great!! Wonderful card! Such pretty colors too! thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous fold, love the look of it. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautful card! Love the folds. Thanks for joining us at the FBW Challenge!

    ReplyDelete