Sunday, August 26, 2012

Flutterby #202

First I would like to say WELCOME BACK DANNI!
Flutterby is all about friends this week, as long as you have your butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation! When we were kids our 1st best friends were usually our cousins! So I made this card boy vs girl card. (I guess it can be for twins also!)
This is a middle stairstep card and I used beautiful wings sizzix die from Stampin' Up. The image is from Digi Darla's, I printed twice and mirrored one, colored with prisma pencils. The pin wheels are also from SU

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this made me smile! thanks for the welcome back!! Your card is just too adorable!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, cute card. I like the little pinwheels as well as the butterflies and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet! Love the mirrored images, perfect for a set of twins. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays this week.

    ReplyDelete