Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CMC #42

A couple of weeks ago, I entered a card here and I WON!!! It was the YELLOW challenge with Digi Darla's "PARROTS" and I made a popped up flower of Tiffany Doodles. This is one of the beautiful images I won from Tiffany Doodles. I love peacocks!
The challenge at Color Me Creative is to use copic markers or any other alcohol based marker's or colored pencil's and ...


Color Images that CELEBRATE something....birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, showers, weddings, etc....as long as your projects CELEBRATE some special event!

I find peacock's very colorful. I colored my peacock with Copic Markers and I made a frame out of a lace border punch from Stampin' Up, Of course I had to add some bling. I made my sentiment with MDS.
Check out more beautiful inspiration here.


2 comments:

  1. lovely colours thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic! Your coloring is wonderful. Your image is just darling, love how you did the background. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge classroom. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete