Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flutterby #199

You sure will be missed Danni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that you are starting at the beginning! This is a fabulous butterfly! Our inspiration starts from Danni's first post.
I tried my best to recreate this digitally! Then I made a center stair step card and used a lattice punch from Martha Stewart. I also used a little butterfly punch that I've had for a long time. I used my 4-frames stamp and matching punch from SU for the sentiment.

The beautiful BUTTERFLY is from Digi Darla's. There was a smaller butterfly with it but I only needed one. I colored it in paintbrush and I also removed my background. How do you like my digital inking?



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Absolutely stunning, as always!! Love that stair step card. Thanks for fluttering at FBW!

    ReplyDelete