Sunday, April 29, 2012

Butterfly Easel card

This is Danni's last Flutterby, WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU DANNI! WOW 200 challenges and I love them, especially when I got to enter! Her last challenge was based on this sketch,

and then I was surfing the web to see more beautiful creations and I ran across Alota Rubber Stamps and their challenge was to make an Easel card and I love Easel cards!
This is a hybrid, I made part of it with Stampin' Up digital software and my butterfly is from Digi Darla's. This image had two butterflies but I only needed one so I cropped one out, colored it in a free program called "Paintbrush". I layered my butterfly several times and I couldn't find any paper to match so I made my own. I watermarked my butterfly and applied it several times. Also I used a lace border punch from SU. Then I made my Easel card and WALA! Of course I did have to add some BLING from my rather large stash. One can never have too much BLING!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! So pretty! Thank you for playing along so often with FBW and for joining in our last challenge!! Big Fluttery Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise! This is stunning! What a gorgeous card and I knew I'd see you at FBW. Thank you for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete