Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #129

WOW! Thank-you for choosing me as a shining star last week! I'm very honored!
Stampin' Sisters in Christ inspired us to make a card inspired by the scripture
Psalm 91:42 this week. LOVE IT!

Psalm 91:4a "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will 
find refuge."
The challenge is to create some thing with wings such as angel, a bird, a butterfly or ect...
Here's what I came up with! My friend brought this mobile over last week and it had these flat little hummingbirds on it so I cut it up, popped it up, added some flowers and made it into an easel card The sentiment is from SU. I made this card for my friend and she'll be thrilled that I could use the parts!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous. The little hummingbirds are wonderful and the flowers and colors are beautiful!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete