Monday, March 26, 2012

DDC #6 "Buttons"

Time another fantastic challenge at Digi Darla's! We want to see those buttons on your creation!
Digi Darla has been very gracious and we are all going to give you the image we used if you win and to get all the rules and check out all the other inspiration click here.
I must confess, my image is not a new release but a Bonus! (Isn't it an adorable image though?!)
I colored the "Bunny Bouquet" with copics and I cut it out with spell binders. It didn't cut out all the way and I didn't want to throw it away, so I MADE IT WORK!
The buttons are from my stash, as well as my bow. The lace border was punched out using a border punch from SU.

11 comments:

  1. I thought you made an Easter egg, what a happy 'cutting' accident! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Denise! I love the bunny! Great colors! the buttons really make him pop out!!!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.I thought the card was that way but accidents sometimes are really good in this case.love the lace cut and colors.Love how you went around with buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I love when things get saved! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you put the buttons around the scolloped design. That is so pretty! Your card is so adorable! I love the smile on the bunny. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. You nestled the bunny in those layers and buttons just right.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bunny! Very sweet card!
    Greetengs
    Dorcia
    http://scrapkidorci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this card. Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bunny, love the buttons surrounding him : )

    ReplyDelete