Thursday, December 17, 2015

Steve Harvey

The challenge at 613 Avenue Create is Anything Goes and you can do an optional twist if you would like and I think I met that
I have a crush on Steve Harvey, can you do that at my age! LOL!
Column #1: Image 'Steve Harvey by Sandra Caldwell, sentiment, solid colored paper
Column #2: Dry Embossing Column #3: Stickles and Glossy Accents 
Column #4: Bling on exclamation points, Only one flower (don't know if that counts because it does say flower(S)) Column #5: Faux Stitching

Glossy accents on his lips, Stickles on his Tie, and a flower on his lapel

Dry embossing

I was terrified I couldn't color his skin but I actually like it, my color combo is copic markers: E29, E33, E11



1 comment:

  1. Love the image and you have given it a fabulous treatment! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete