Wednesday, March 4, 2015

This is the month for GREEN!

Green didn't use to be one of my favorite colors but I found myself always wanting to use green so I guess now it is one of favorite colors! LOL!
Today I used a Sweet Pea Stamp (Ching Chou Kuik 'Parrot Love')
I didn't want my birds totally green so my friend (Cindy) sent me pics of her birds, Thank-you Cindy!
I colored my Stampin' Up butterfly with prisma colored pencils, I colored my image with copic markers (the butterfly is a stamp with a matching punch)
My sentiment is from SU also, cut out with a matching framelit
I used a die cut from SU also called Bigz lattice

I entered this in 2 challenges
Melon Headz (use green)






3 comments:

  1. I just adore that stamp! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete